Greener DataCenter !
In partnership with the Energy Trust of Oregon, the Portland Datacenter recently completed energy efficient upgrades to the HVAC system, including:
- Enhanced temperature controls, thus optimizing cooling efficiencies throughout the facility.
- Hot and cold row plenum separation.
- Chemical free closed loop cooling tower.
These enhancements increase cooling capacity and redundancy, while reducting energy consumption by 400,000 KWH per year. The results are an annual savings of more than 1,558,000 killowatt hours (KWH). This savings is enough to supply power to over 150 households for an entire year!
The Tier 2 colocation data center is located in downtown Portland, Oregon and provides over 10,000 square feet of capacity. We offer critical network security features such as a climate-controlled environment, multiple connections to the Internet, waterless fire-suppression systems, UPS and back-up generators to ensure high-quality, uninterrupted service.
Expert technicians staff the Network Operations Center (NOC) 24 x 7 x 365 to guarantee superior network performance and reliability. From our NOC, technicians can often detect and resolve issues before you notice a problem.
for safeguarding your site and data
The latest in camera systems monitors the interior of the facility around the clock. Access is limited to authorized personnel only, and strictly enforced by electronic access cards.
features for maximum reliability
To reduce downtime, the center feature advanced fire suppression systems, surge suppression, specialized heat and smoke sensors, separate fire zones below the floor and above the ceiling, raised flooring for improved server environment, as well as temperature, humidity, static and airborne particle controls.
Redundant systems to maximize your connectivity and uptime
Built in redundancy ensuring that your site is open for business. This includes Cisco routers, Layer 2 and 3 switches, power system generator in addition to regular grid electrical power, and backbone. Each server is protected by a fire suppression system and multiple air conditioning systems (HVAC: Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning).
- Fully redundant facility eliminates the "weakest link": Your systems are immune to typical failure conditions that cause network downtime, such as power outages or unauthorized access to equipment.
- Carrier-grade facility provides space and network access for carriers and service providers.
- Multiple high-speed Internet connections eliminate single points of failure.
- READ FULL DATACENTER SPECS.................
- COMPARE ALL SHARED BUSINESS WEB HOSTING PLANS !
- GO TO DEDICATED SERVERS
- CALL: 503-775-1535 to get a quote for your server solution today !